In this course, we’ll learn to code, starting from the basic blocks. No kidding! AdamaScript, the programming language which was developed by us getting inspired from Scratch Programming (developed by MIT), is so fun that it makes programming seem like a game.
We’ll learn by doing practical mini projects.
The content is designed to be fun! We learn to create animations and cool effects and we create clones of some of the most popular games: Flappy Bird, Duck Hunt or Pac-Man. The games are handpicked to optimize learning computer science topics while having fun along the way. I will also update the course on a regular basis with new content – and challenges!
This course is designed for
parents or teachers who want to give their children the best skills and most fun
kids and beginners who want to learn to code games
anyone new to programming who doesn’t know where to start
I can’t wait to have you in the course!
- Absolute beginners who want to learn to program
- Anyone who is just starting out with Programming
- Anyone who wants to learn Programming
- Anyone who wants to get a deeper understanding of programming
- Anyone who wants to understand Game making for kids